Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,021–1,035 of 1,206 · Page 69 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
huh ?
Can u tell me what is ur problem o.O .
Nice! Did you hook DIP for those chams? if so nice
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
*Awesome menu*
I'm guessing this is the menu from VIP hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
I'm guessing this is the menu from VIP hacks?
Actually, this is my Private Menu Hack.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Actually, this is my Private Menu Hack.
fair enough I've always wondered what a coder's own hacks look like
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

lol you got features , now make nice menu
need more work for style
or make ur own ?
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
lol you got features , now make nice menu
need more work for style
or make ur own ?
The menu is mine?
Wut you on about
And style, I'm working on transparancy.
I haven't gotten into coding at the moment, but working on it.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
The menu is mine?
Wut you on about
And style, I'm working on transparancy.
I haven't gotten into coding at the moment, but working on it.
isn't Hans menu ?
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
isn't Hans menu ?
pretty sure its his.
Hans menu is the cleanest and best menu out I rekon.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


pretty sure its his.
Hans menu is the cleanest and best menu out I rekon.
thats because you dont really look at much menus. some people are making good simple menus now.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


thats because you dont really look at much menus. some people are making good simple menus now.
yes because no one here wanna learning ,They just use other people works .
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
yes because no one here wanna learning ,They just use other people works .
Honestlly i dont give a shit about features.I wanna make a hack with all things. Like ---- Music Player, Taskmanager, Simple applications inside of a game. Maybe a a simple webrowser that works in the game idk ideas!
i personally wanna make the old school hybrid gui work :P
Quote Originally Posted by joered View Post
@flameswor10 looks cool, only should the esp not be behind the menu?
its because he is drawing the menu first then drawing the esp after so the esp is on top
@joered
i'm on the same level as you @OBrozz

i wanna learn to make stuff myself...but everyone just jumps at you and wont give you a chance
Posts 1,021–1,035 of 1,206 · Page 69 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us