Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,036–1,050 of 1,206 · Page 70 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
gee wonder who this is
Its definitely not Crash
Man, I havent coded a hack in months, I need to make another one.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Man, I havent coded a hack in months, I need to make another one.
i'll help if u out. i have a little bit of experience

and wanna learn more
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

Its definitely not Crash
Its Definitely NOOB


Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

Honestlly i dont give a shit about features.I wanna make a hack with all things. Like ---- Music Player, Taskmanager, Simple applications inside of a game. Maybe a a simple webrowser that works in the game idk ideas!
LAG If u put in Webroswer
Quote Originally Posted by TrollMan View Post

Its Definitely NOOB



LAG If u put in Webroswer
Only if you do it wrong
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Only if you do it wrong
LOL topblast I was about to post, "Not if you do it right", but then I saw your post
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

Honestlly i dont give a shit about features.I wanna make a hack with all things. Like ---- Music Player, Taskmanager, Simple applications inside of a game. Maybe a a simple webrowser that works in the game idk ideas!
if you wanna look into music player source

look up the Hybrid GUI D3D menu
Quote Originally Posted by TrollMan View Post

Its Definitely NOOB
No you idiot that's [power]

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
if you wanna look into music player source
look up the Hybrid GUI D3D menu
I know. Ive been here longer than you brah
Here is mine:

The second "No recoil" is supposed to be "No reload". I derped awhile back and have yet to adjust it in my config settings.

Everything is fully functional, except the ping thing. I loop through an array of known combat arms server IP addresses and if I can reach one, I store the latency. If I reach more than one, I average the latency out to get as close as possible. It is usually within 10ms or less of my ping 95% of the time.

I don't have an aimbot right now, mainly because there really is no need if you have enemy lag, chams, and accuracy mods. I am mainly focused on playing around with the files trying to find new hack opportunities and work on my own game.

Adding CBL checker and new background on my next compilation.

Topblast Menu Window v2.0, still in development




I dont know how it look but u can control almost ANY THING



Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

Topblast Menu Window v2.0, still in development


I dont know how it look but u can control almost ANY THING



The coloring you used is ugly as hell ;o
But the actual menu is
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
[IMG]http://screensnapr.com/e/4IKB5s.png[/IMG
Topblast Menu Window v2.0, still in developmen




I dont know how it look but u can control almost ANY THING



[img]http://screensnapr.com/e/HdOA1i.png[/img
Windows like start buttons or no bawls LOL
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


The coloring you used is ugly as hell ;o
But the actual menu is
I didnt make the colors, The user set the color of everything he wants, U do see the color pickers right, U can get every color in the 32bit spectrum and on top of that lets get down to menu Design

If u wanna move from Hans like menus
the settings match

so much Items that they cant fit on the menu, IT SCROLLS (with the mouse also i mean please)

wanna play in windows mode, Well the Mouse detects the windows location, and calculates the location on the screen

but what if I have a large screen and i cant see the taskbar, The taskbar is made to be 4% of ur screen height
and the taskbars menu buttons change to the name of the menu, and the color of the menus background

Oh and i dont have the explain the color pickers i mean u can see the math that went in to calculating the sliders and the colors and stuff.

What if I have windows on top of each other, and? I mean its like ur Operation system, If u have windows over windows, only the selected one will be effected BUT if hover over the non selected one and u want to use it, no worry once the selected menu is not over the part u want, U can use it.

it not Windows 7, Nor Mac os, ITS Blast OS!


---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Windows like start buttons or no bawls LOL
did that already, didnt like it was in the Beta of this menu
Posts 1,036–1,050 of 1,206 · Page 70 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us