Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,051–1,065 of 1,206 · Page 71 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
did that already, didnt like it was in the Beta of this menu
ohh...LOL well then XD


The Bar beside the X (Hide Button) allows you to drag and relocate the window like a normal Windows Window.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post


The Bar beside the X (Hide Button) allows you to drag and relocate the window like a normal Windows Window.
y u copy NOOBs hekks
Quote Originally Posted by Twack View Post
y u copy NOOBs hekks
I hope you know that NOOB was not even remotely close to being the one who invented tabs. Also, that is the only similarity between the two, so I really don't see your point :/
WoW, I was the one who did all the hard work

This is what I'm currently working on after a very long time... I'm trying to reproduce a windows form in C++, all is automatic (sizes etc...). This menu is currently working in CA. When I'll think that all is finished, maybe I'll add some hacks in it.
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
This is what I'm currently working on after a very long time... I'm trying to reproduce a windows form in C++, all is automatic (sizes etc...). This menu is currently working in CA. When I'll think that all is finished, maybe I'll add some hacks in it.
looks nice but need more work !
DMH HaX
Delphi menu hack with multiple color schemes, been away from combat arms for awhile now and just thought to revive an old hack, I will be adding extra shit to it but I will still try and keep it clean and simple.

CA.DMH.HaX.25.02.2012.png731 KB · 9 downloads


i made my own dip hook by some magical feat XD

All features working.
Working on adding more features
Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster3 View Post

All features working.
Working on adding more features
fix how wide it is, and it would look better XD
@supercarz1991
Alright thanks for advice.
Abandoned that menu, working a new one almost done with it 2 days now.
Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster3 View Post

New menu and base!
all features work atm.

Any comments?
Show active game proof.
Of working features.
Who Still uses the 0 - 1 Function?
Posts 1,051–1,065 of 1,206 · Page 71 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us