Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,141–1,155 of 1,206 · Page 77 of 81
here is a screen of my Custom Chams, Dont mind the menu its my test menu when coding new stuff, I test in this menu before putting the function in my normal menu which is more sorted...

4 Different types of Chams x 10 different colours X 2 different setting "A Colour" and "B Colour" which give alot of Chams sytles all custom from the user

Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
here is a screen of my Custom Chams, Dont mind the menu its my test menu when coding new stuff, I test in this menu before putting the function in my normal menu which is more sorted...

4 Different types of Chams x 10 different colours X 2 different setting "A Colour" and "B Colour" which give alot of Chams sytles all custom from the user

@Departure
The king of delphi
The menu is sexy bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
@TokolocoSK

Mattypattys base, you gotta love it!
I love gellin.
Quote Originally Posted by demtrios View Post
Dam sexy menu. Frost Byte better menu though.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Dam sexy menu. Frost Byte better menu though.
Thank Souza ^^

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
Everyone just using gellins esp. So unoriginal :/
is the best right kkkkkk '
Quote Originally Posted by demtrios View Post
Thank Souza ^^

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------



is the best right kkkkkk '
No prob. 3rd best menu here.
Everyone just using gellins esp. So unoriginal :/
Quote Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
Everyone just using gellins esp. So unoriginal :/
I just made my ESP allone, no C&P in ALL my hacks!
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
I just made my ESP allone, no C&P in ALL my hacks!
Yeah but you're pro.
This is not a menu but instead a "Developers Tool" what this does is make a texture array to use as Texture chams ect.., it firsts gets any colour from the spectrum image or any where outside the app using the "Target" icon, it will then convert the colour to a bmp and then make a byte array from the bmp which can be used as a texture in your menu hack, all this is done in memory and is super fast. I was thinking of adding the C++ output for an array if people wanted to use this app. I don't need C++ for my self so the outoput is Delphi array, It also outputs Dword(aka D3DCOLOR_ARGB), RGB or html.


Here I am taking a sample pixel from my desktop wallpaper(Doom3) and converting it into a ARGB and a Texture Byte Array

Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
This is not a menu but instead a "Developers Tool" what this does is make a texture array to use as Texture chams ect.., it firsts gets any colour from the spectrum image or any where outside the app using the "Target" icon, it will then convert the colour to a bmp and then make a byte array from the bmp which can be used as a texture in your menu hack, all this is done in memory and is super fast. I was thinking of adding the C++ output for an array if people wanted to use this app. I don't need C++ for my self so the outoput is Delphi array, It also outputs Dword(aka D3DCOLOR_ARGB), RGB or html.

Sexy UI, Sexy Program, sexy Everything
Posts 1,141–1,155 of 1,206 · Page 77 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?