Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
Posts 1,126–1,140 of 1,206 · Page 76 of 81

Originally Posted by
Password77
It was made by Gellin right>
Gellins would be much better, it is my self coded menu


Originally Posted by
FoSho'
It was made by Gellin right>

Originally Posted by
Password77
Gellins would be much better, it is my self coded menu

Wait Tyga, you code menus too?
This look similar to Gellin.
Man I code everything you can picture

Loader, Menus, hacks everything

. Nope this is not even close to gellins

.

Originally Posted by
FoSho'
Wait Tyga, you code menus too?
This look similar to Gellin.

Originally Posted by
Password77
Man I code everything you can picture

Loader, Menus, hacks everything

. Nope this is not even close to gellins

.
I believe the color gradient function is from one of these threads

Thats why he think that...

Originally Posted by
Ch40zz-C0d3r
I believe the color gradient function is from one of these threads

Thats why he think that...
Graident function

got that from luzikimo or whatever his name is


Credits :
ExperTHack
N3XUS
Solify
WE11ington
Gellin
mmbob
Credits sprite : ???????

Originally Posted by
experthack

Credits :
ExperTHack
N3XUS
Solify
WE11ington
Gellin
mmbob
Credits sprite : ???????
Nice menu but, the title one is not in middle.
Menu could have been smexier but hacks are

@
experthack:O I just jizzzed

Originally Posted by
TokolocoSK
@
TokolocoSK
That looks really nice, good work
Posts 1,126–1,140 of 1,206 · Page 76 of 81