Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,111–1,125 of 1,206 · Page 75 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Yeah I might release to public... I would like to get it working for XP also its just the Directx hook that is failing under that operating system I think
You use C++ plox? Or Delphi.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
always Delphi.....
You can make hacks on Delphi? On Combat Arms O-o
Delphi is a normal programming language, LOL
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
You can make hacks on Delphi? On Combat Arms O-o
Any programming language which supports pointers or calls to windows API's such as memcpy and WriteProcessMemory can be used to make hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Delphi is a normal programming language, LOL
Never coded on Delphi before ..
Just wanted to show my menu, isnt finished yet, all features are working after new patch...



(Rightclick and goto website to see the whole pic)

Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Just wanted to show my menu, isnt finished yet, all features are working after new patch...



I Like it, is it EU / NA.
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Just wanted to show my menu, isnt finished yet, all features are working after new patch...



(Rightclick and goto website to see the whole pic)

The sexiest menu ever bro!!!!
That looks sick as hell bro nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Just wanted to show my menu, isnt finished yet, all features are working after new patch...



(Rightclick and goto website to see the whole pic)

very nice looking GUI, I hope the coding is just as good....

//Edit
Will you release this to public or is it sales thing?
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
very nice looking GUI, I hope the coding is just as good....

//Edit
Will you release this to public or is it sales thing?
This is 100% private, I never release or sell hacks, IDK why xD

EDIT: And yes, this gui is really easy to use, example:
Code:
drawTab(ScreenX + 10, ScreenY + 30, cMisc.decrypt("Goshuz", 6) /*Aimbot*/, pFont, pDevice, selectedTab, 1);

drawCheckbox(offsetX + 20, offsetY + 70, cMisc.decrypt("Gizo|gzkj", 6) /*Activated*/, pFont, pDevice, cMenu.activatedHack[6]);

cDirectx.DrawSprite(pDevice, cDirectx.TexBoneselection, offsetX + 100, offsetY + 50, 220, 310);

cDirectx.DrawLine(offsetX + 215, offsetY + 77, offsetX + 285, offsetY + 77, 1, White); //Head
Posts 1,111–1,125 of 1,206 · Page 75 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us