Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,096–1,110 of 1,206 · Page 74 of 81
Recoded Delphi menu engine, Nothing much in cosmetics have changed, but its alot easier to create items for menu dynamically and a very large performance boost using threads and creating objects in classes...

This screenshot was taken in D3D environment while testing the menu, it stay at a stable 450 -500 fps even when navigating through the menu...

Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Recoded Delphi menu engine, Nothing much in cosmetics have changed, but its alot easier to create items for menu dynamically and a very large performance boost using threads and creating objects in classes...

This screenshot was taken in D3D environment while testing the menu, it stay at a stable 450 -500 fps even when navigating through the menu...

I must say i do love the tick / crosses for off and on. Your delphi work is superb.
how do u get dem like dat i don't where to download them and bring them up
I'm back.

Mr. Kenniston, myself, and Shehwaz are currently producing a hack featuring Real chams, ESP, and yes, beastmode. Look forward to it within the next few days
Oooh realchams.
Better picture for our hack above:

Oh god i manage to finish, clickable table and scroll selection





Seen that menu somewhere before luccss.
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
Seen that menu somewhere before luccss.
Aurora Wana be
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


Aurora Wana be
Aurora yes


that's the menu i'm using lately, created it myself today

multiple groups per single group header
multiple selections per item
unlimited items on menu at a time
stride logger built in

works for HAlo and CA
here is an updated version of DHM menu, now has FPS in a custom Status bar, I want to start converting some C++ over to Delphi so I can start with S2S stuff and Aimbot ect..
Rapid fire fixed and works perfect now also added a couple of diffrent hacks and removed NX FPS
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
here is an updated version of DHM menu, now has FPS in a custom Status bar, I want to start converting some C++ over to Delphi so I can start with S2S stuff and Aimbot ect..
Rapid fire fixed and works perfect now also added a couple of diffrent hacks and removed NX FPS
JIZZZ!!!!!. It gets better everytime
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
here is an updated version of DHM menu, now has FPS in a custom Status bar, I want to start converting some C++ over to Delphi so I can start with S2S stuff and Aimbot ect..
Rapid fire fixed and works perfect now also added a couple of diffrent hacks and removed NX FPS
Looks sexy and simple.
Yeah I might release to public... I would like to get it working for XP also its just the Directx hook that is failing under that operating system I think
Posts 1,096–1,110 of 1,206 · Page 74 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us