Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,081–1,095 of 1,206 · Page 73 of 81
Well This Is A New Menu Iv Worked On For The Past 3 Days Its Not 100% Done Yet Still A Work In Progress.

The Page Function Alows You To Add As Many Items As You Want, 8 Items Per Page.

Tell Me What You Think .

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Hacker View Post
Well This Is A New Menu Iv Worked On For The Past 3 Days Its Not 100% Done Yet Still A Work In Progress.

The Page Function Alows You To Add As Many Items As You Want, 8 Items Per Page.

Tell Me What You Think .

I agree with the famous nooby leecher's comment. "Looks like windows 98 shit"

It could be better looking :/
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


I agree with the famous nooby leecher's comment. "Looks like windows 98 shit"

It could be better looking :/
Looks like windows 98 shit? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


Looks like windows 98 shit? o.o
That's what justincool6 said. I just don't like the overall look of it. It could be better. I like Matypatty's VIP Menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


That's what justincool6 said. I just don't like the overall look of it. It could be better. I like Matypatty's VIP Menu.
1: Like I Said Its A Work In Progress.
2: justincool6 Aka vorteX Is A Leacher Who Used One Of My Old Menu Base's For His Vip "Which Was On A Site That Is Closed Now" And Called That Menu "A windows 98 shit" Because I Posted On His Site That He Did Not Make The Menu, He Can Kiss My Ass He Is One Of The Biggest Leachers Out There.
3: If You Look At The Title Of The Menu You Would See "DH Beta Menu" So If You Want You Can Say What It Is That You Dislike About It And What You Like About It Thank You.
Quote Originally Posted by Delta Hacker View Post
1: Like I Said Its A Work In Progress.
2: justincool6 Aka vorteX Is A Leacher Who Used One Of My Old Menu Base's For His Vip "Which Was On A Site That Is Closed Now" And Called That Menu A windows 98 shit He Can Kiss My Ass He Is One Of The Biggest Leachers Out There.
3: If You Look At The Title Of The Menu You Would See "DH Beta Menu" So If You Want You Can Say What It Is That You Dislike About It And What You Like About It Thank You.
Ah justin, my mortal enemy.
His menus look like windows 98.
I must say i'm not very fond of the blue :/
Yep, would look decent if it werent blue though.
Anyways...

Here's my current menu.

Credits to mmbob for a base structure and idea on the menu. Inspired by NOOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Anyways...

Here's my current menu.

Credits to mmbob for a base structure and idea on the menu. Inspired by NOOB.

Liked the menu,very sexy
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Anyways...

Here's my current menu.

Credits to mmbob for a base structure and idea on the menu. Inspired by NOOB.

Sexy as fuck bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Anyways...

Here's my current menu.

Credits to mmbob for a base structure and idea on the menu. Inspired by NOOB.

OHHHH sexy sexy
I said it before and i'll say it again, my hands are sticky after looking at that.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post


Lol its old, but I don't really have any newer releases YET.
Greatest menu ever, haven't ever seen a better one. You sir, deserve to be President.
@Delta Hacker
i like the Windows 98 menu look XD if you don't end up using that, send it my way, i'll put it to use so your time isn't wasted LOL. I use windows 98 every so often cuz its the only OS that the Sega Dreamcast Dev Kit works on for making homebrew games/apps. i also use Win98 for DOS games
Posts 1,081–1,095 of 1,206 · Page 73 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us