[RELEASE] OPK/TELEKILL BASE by Solify
Telekill is really fast Omg xD
Anyway good work
Anyway good work
Good job. 

Sorry for asking such a stupid thing but im kinda new in the business and i dont really know where to put both files and what to do next, I will be very thankfull if you would guide me.
thank you!
thank you!
They need to be compiled... You need Visual Studio/Codeblocks or another IDE, then you basically add them to a dll project. After that inject to CA. This is no use for you if you have no knowledge, you wont even be able to update it so I suggest you start learning easier things...
if you just want to hack goto combat arms europe hacks sections
if you want to learn coding you should at least know what to do with them
thx for this post solify
ps: did i really see u ingame solify?
if you want to learn coding you should at least know what to do with them
thx for this post solify
ps: did i really see u ingame solify?
So what you suggest me to do? any advise for a easyer hack mabye somthing simple for the beggining? if you can tell me privatly it woult be perfect thanks guys!
Making hacks is most of the time advanced... I took C++ classes for 3 years and I am still amazed how skilled some people are here, even some of them are kids. Ok not saying it takes 3 years because I studied lots of other stuff meanwhile but if you want to understand what you are doing you should go find some newbie tutorials or buy a nice book.
If you just want to copy paste something without understanding what it does you can have a look at the hotkey bases... They still need to be compiled and have LTC updated though.
If you just want to copy paste something without understanding what it does you can have a look at the hotkey bases... They still need to be compiled and have LTC updated though.
if someone helps you it goes faster ... nobody helped me and i got much working and learning by someone's self is the best way because when you do something right you always know how to do it!
look at Gordon', he is the best hack coder in my eyes!
He never asked for help, he looked at tutorials and searched in the internet before asking someone.
He is an Idol for the best Coders because what he did is just amazing.
If he sold his hacks, he would have over 2000€ on his paypal account ^^
look at Gordon', he is the best hack coder in my eyes!
He never asked for help, he looked at tutorials and searched in the internet before asking someone.
He is an Idol for the best Coders because what he did is just amazing.
If he sold his hacks, he would have over 2000€ on his paypal account ^^
That's true... You still need to put a lot of work into it though or you will never really understand what you are doing or be able to make new creative things. I don't know Gordon anymore than briefly talking to him over at his site but he seems to be very skilled from what I've seen. But even guys like Gordon, Sean (another favourite coder) or xxxxx (apparently not allowed to say his name here) have also had help or got tips at some point when you look at their credits, thats something you wouldnt know from looking at their amazing work
. This hack also seems like a nice work btw =)
I guess I will never really find the time to learn everything needed, general coding knowledge is a good base but there are simply too much for me to ever get the time to understand it all. I am a decent coder overall but I lack the knowledge to put my tons of ideas on hacks into something real. Oh well sorry for OT btw
. This hack also seems like a nice work btw =)I guess I will never really find the time to learn everything needed, general coding knowledge is a good base but there are simply too much for me to ever get the time to understand it all. I am a decent coder overall but I lack the knowledge to put my tons of ideas on hacks into something real. Oh well sorry for OT btw

Thank you for your help but im intrested in getting hack noting too complicated mabye ever a ready injector or a file i just need to press and then it works or mabye somthing just to drag into the CAE Floder and then just click on somthing in the game, something easy.
Sorry, I thought you wanted to make your own hack. Then you are in the wrong section, go here: Combat Arms Europe Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Download some hack that does not say detected, maybe Solify Free Vip is good. Then you only need to inject it to hack.
Download some hack that does not say detected, maybe Solify Free Vip is good. Then you only need to inject it to hack.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[noobproof]Nu11V0ids HotKey Base PLUS! FULL WORKING OPK/TELEKILL
100 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Ohara Flags/Bases TeleportYO 15 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] OPK
42 WarRock - International Hacks[Release]OPK LEECHFREEMI 13 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] OPK again
178




