[Request]Applications

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
You can code it in VB, it's just a lot of work.
Quote Originally Posted by nicknickmag View Post
so i cant code this in vb?

thanks anyways
You can easily code it in VB.NET. In fact, you can code it in possibly every good language. You just need some good command at string formatting. VB
Program Idea: Programming Language
Additional Information: I just want to see how it will look
Features: Basic While, If , Subs, messagebox
Sample of the code that shows a messagebox
GUI Ideas: Dont really care
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Program Idea: Programming Language
Additional Information: I just want to see how it will look
Features: Basic While, If , Subs, messagebox
Sample of the code that shows a messagebox
GUI Ideas: Dont really care
Ask Hassan, he's been developing the Simplex language for ages now.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Program Idea: Programming Language
Additional Information: I just want to see how it will look
Features: Basic While, If , Subs, messagebox
Sample of the code that shows a messagebox
GUI Ideas: Dont really care
Easy. I have programming paper after 5-6 hours (C Language /FP). After that we'll start ;] [I can make you the language but can't give you source code :P You'll have to learn that yourself.]
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us