Exclamation[INFO]PMS - Public Mod Support | Got a problem with a mod? READ HERE

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
[INFO]PMS - Public Mod Support | Got a problem with a mod? READ HERE
P.M.S.
(public mod support)


If you have any problems with mods, it can be texture or cross modding, even cross game mod, you can ask the following pepole to help you out, but before spamming their wall, here is a little thing you need to know about.

Rules:
-do not spam a PMS agent more then once for the same problem
-try to concentrate at you best
-never argue with a modder (we are pro )
-never act like PMS agents are your slaves

Form to request help:
Code:
-Mod type: cross mod, texture or crossgame
-Step where youre stuck at
-problem details
-precise if you want to contact trough email or PM
-team view installed?(y/n)
Officals PMS Agents:

666hiddenmaster666
email: TBA

noob555
email: TBA

Futile Resistance
email: ownerfritz@hotmail.com
email2: ownerfritz@gmail.com

BoomBoxJr
email: david.liang2010@hotmail.com

Mc565
email: TBA

Jarppi
email: alcapoter@hotmail.com

If a PMS agent have acted like an asshole, or a fucker, PM me and i will try to fix your problem and talk with the PMS agent

NB: PMS agents are actualy in try outs,
i will select 3 permanents PMS agents,
the best of all, other will be still there to help tho
Congratulations to the 5 who have been picked.

Just to let you know, they're not MPGH Staff, this is a community run service, and MPGH isn't liable for what they do. They're just experienced members offering a free service. So don't come complaining if anything happens , though i do trust all of them, and hope they help you.
/Opened , so the 5 who got picked/chose can post and jarppi can edit his post & add emails .
Quote Originally Posted by Flexxxx View Post
Awesome
ima talk to Purple on MSN now
why not brawski
I mean, contact me via MSN is easier, not email. I only use the hotmail for Instant Messaging, I never check it's inbox as I only use gmail for email, not IMing.
Congratz to those who are Still being Tested

/Thought I would get in, Guess not. Oh wells /
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
P.M.S.
I LOL'ed

premenstrual syndrome/
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
I LOL'ed

premenstrual syndrome/
we all know it, but its the best abreviation still, stay dead, i like you like that
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


we all know it, but its the best abreviation still, stay dead, i like you like that
Nuuu Spaceman shouldnt be dead.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
No one has asked for help yet -.-
Yes they have someone asked me before.
LMAO. When I saw this, I was like "WHAT?!", thinking it was about moderators. Silly me, I was in the mods section! Also, rofl @ P.M.S.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?