Help please

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help please
I wonder, as I do that part of the visual hack combat arms in c + +?
my etc?
how to hack each be activated with the <and> and meunu down when you press insert.
how do I do?
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente

And I tried to create a hack but after injecting of this error:

The dll is not a valid windows image.
What do I do?
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente
You could start by learning a language.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You could start by learning a language.
+1, I recommend starting out with english, that way programming tutorials will be alot more clear to you /
you evil guys xD
I'm Brazilian.
Do not know much English is that you could stop so unaware of things and help me?
Olha, aprende primeiro a programar numa linguagem de programação, e para de copiar e colar coisas que nao fazes a minima ideia do que são.
Tas a tentar saltar isso, aqui ninguem te vai ajudar, so vais ser flammed e de certo modo mal tratado.

Transtaled:
Look just learn how to code in a language first, and stop C&Ping everything you see if you have no idea what is it.
You are trying to do something without knowing the basics, and all the help you might get here is none, and get flammed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us