[Help] Question

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Question
Wassup. I just want to know what's a virtual function?
it can have an override
it means you can override (kinda like overwrite) the default function with your own.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
it means you can override (kinda like overwrite) the default function with your own.
good to know that you can type exactly what was typed before ;d
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
good to know that you can type exactly what was typed before ;d
Woops xD

I open many tabs at once and it doesn't automatically refresh ... so yeah xD
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
it means you can override (kinda like overwrite) the default function with your own.
Thats if your class inherits the base class which holds the virtual function.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Thats if your class inherits the base class which holds the virtual function.
Normally, why else would you use a virtual class? :L
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
it means you can override (kinda like overwrite) the default function with your own.
So its a normal fonction... but that I don't overwrite?
I don't remember.
I don't Like classes.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
I don't Like classes.
Then you've never worked on a semi-large project before.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Then you've never worked on a semi-large project before.
Maybe i don't like OOP?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us