I hate my science teacher.

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
I hate my science teacher.
Bitch is a bitch. I have a cut about size of a nail, and like 2 MM deep, she prohibited me to go to the nurse.

I hate this bitch, taking points of my report card grade.
You get points off for cutting yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
You get points off for cutting yourself?
Let's not forget the cut was fresh and hurting, I am talking to the science AP tmmrw.
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


Let's not forget the cut was fresh and hurting, I am talking to the science AP tmmrw.
how'd u type then.
Bitches are bitches.
My marine biology teacher looks like a whore. I swear, her boobs seemed bigger today.
umad. somad.
doesn't ur teacher have super glue?
Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
doesn't ur teacher have super glue?
The fuck are you on about?
You super glue the cut closed.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
You super glue the cut closed.
Yeah common sense? superglue/mightyputty/ducktape solves all lifes problems
Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
Yeah common sense? superglue/mightyputty/ducktape solves all lifes problems
try duck tape a pimple on a hairy leg....
You a bitch.
when a my teachers say u cant go to the bathroom,nurse ect i say fuck them and just leave go to were i want then skip that class
In Texas its a state rule that if a student wishes to go to the nurse, the teacher must let them. If they don't it's considered a crime against the student.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?