[Question]Ugly textures

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]Ugly textures
Does anyone know how to fix the grey thing and the ugly textures?
wow idk but wow this is great. give me and ill find out how to fix >
OK, I PMed you the link, inside is the (.)ltb and the .dtx
Quote Originally Posted by warfiend100 View Post
OK, I PMed you the link, inside is the (.)ltb and the .dtx
I'm laughing at you right now. He doesn't even know how to do it. /
Amazing, I believe this is the first Mod, on these Crossbow..
I have the crossbow fully made with animations, just not released. /
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
I have the crossbow fully made with animations, just not released. /
Can I Have It? Unless its for some NX Gun. =/
wow !

how u have do it ?!!
Quote Originally Posted by 185bastos View Post
wow !

how u have do it ?!!
Proper English please!

@TS you really gave it to him? >.>
Incredibly easy to fix atleast part of the textures....
Quote Originally Posted by 185bastos View Post
wow !

how u have do it ?!!
I'm sorry are you talking to me or MindFuck? Your english fails a little...

@IronRabbit, I'm a noob Mind telling me?
Edit the texture and see what it changes ingame
Through trial and error you should be able to fix alot of it XD

But really I havent made any crossgame/edited/new model weapons so I wouldnt know
lol ask mindfuck
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us