Please <3

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Shut up newphag, Greg doesn't have to follow format.
Everyone need to follow format.
If you dont follow it fuck you!


Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
what he said
why would he want ur shit
Your work isnt so good.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Everyone need to follow format.
If you dont follow it fuck you!
*Correction.
If you post it in the correct format, more designers will help you and get the request done. Without the correct format your request has a higher chance of being ignored, but if someone wants to do it still...they can.

Whoever has a problem with someone not posting the correct format, just ignore it. The format is merely requested, it is not mandatory, it is simply to help those who want to take the request. If someone doesn't follow the format, don't take their request.

Please do not turn this section into a rage section. It's happened before, and it's not good.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


Who then ?
I never really gave out my real name, only to good friends. I've had loads of names but i cba to list em. Joined jan08 on and off

Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Everyone need to follow format.
If you dont follow it fuck you!




Your work isnt so good.


Is this what MPGH has come to. Newphags need to learn their place.
Anyway, lock topic the request has been done.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I never really gave out my real name, only to good friends. I've had loads of names but i cba to list em. Joined jan08 on and off





Is this what MPGH has come to. Newphags need to learn their place.
Anyway, lock topic the request has been done.
Because you joined on 2009 you are cooler than me?
LOL.! im ''New'' But at least im not mean with everyone, just for a reason: i dont need to call atetion.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I never really gave out my real name, only to good friends. I've had loads of names but i cba to list em. Joined jan08 on and off





Is this what MPGH has come to. Newphags need to learn their place.
Anyway, lock topic the request has been done.
we aren't in Military service here to categorize people according to their Time of being around anyways yea its as Ray said , u will just get ignored /end
Stop the fighting, the request is already done I don't know why you people still care so much about this. There has been numerous times where people haven't followed the format and no harm came from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


we aren't in Military service here to categorize people according to their Time of being around anyways yea its as Ray said , u will just get ignored /end
Ray?
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Your work isnt so good.
coo, story hansel
ever heard of photography
lol jk i suck
im the worst artist here
my hope is to one day be on the gfx team
now SMD newph and stop spamming
I prolly would have known you since I joined not too long after you.
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyConservative View Post
Looks nice man.
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN FORMAT ... I SAID THAT FOR THE GOD DAMN THOUSAND TIME
and i do count
lol ikr
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us