speedhack v2

Posts 16–30 of 117 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
Maybe this is for 64-bit only?

I launch FInject, rdy to hit the inject key. I boot up Vindy and when the HS splash goes away i hit inject.

When in the game I guess this is like an old-fashioned speedhack where EVERYTHING goes quicker (or supposed to) so even if it isn't on by default I would know by hitting the END key but nothing ever happens..

my AV and whatnot are off so what is it that you guys are doing special? With FInject i had it set to close on injection and to target "Vindictus.exe" and "vindictus.exe" on another trial.

So is this only good on 64 or what?

EDIT: Yup, the process is perfect and the .exe is detected. But alas, always a fail. (shrug) Someone said to put the DLL where the vindictus.exe is so I've already done that. Not sure what else is left to do..

you dont know how much time i spent trying to get the speed hackwork.

didn't work, but sometimes, it did, and when i turned the speed hack on
i got virtual c++ runtime error.

i spent days trying 1000 deferent ways, nothing worked.
trying with both of my computers that are xp 32 bit.

i use xp 32 bit,
so i guess its only somehow work on 64bit.
Ive spent a collective.. 2 hours trying to make this work? I coulda been playing but thats not the point. Im stubborn. I want this damn thing to succeed or at least find out the facepalm-inducing reason as to why it will NOT.

XP seems to have a problem with runtimes, not something i would know being on W7-x86


EDIT: Forgot to mention that I HAVE been detected before, so at least for some random reason this worked at one point but only in getting me kicked lol.


********************************************
From what I understand I CANNOT have the injector open before I launch the game. Problem is, even after making it so that I can get the program up ASAP, the only way I can inject within the splash time is by having FInject autoinject on startup (which I was told not to do and from my test just now, proven ineffective) because I can't get the window to pop up in front of the splash in time..

What more could i possibly do??
Quote Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
Ive spent a collective.. 2 hours trying to make this work? I coulda been playing but thats not the point. Im stubborn. I want this damn thing to succeed or at least find out the facepalm-inducing reason as to why it will NOT.

XP seems to have a problem with runtimes, not something i would know being on W7-x86


EDIT: Forgot to mention that I HAVE been detected before, so at least for some random reason this worked at one point but only in getting me kicked lol.


********************************************
From what I understand I CANNOT have the injector open before I launch the game. Problem is, even after making it so that I can get the program up ASAP, the only way I can inject within the splash time is by having FInject autoinject on startup (which I was told not to do and from my test just now, proven ineffective) because I can't get the window to pop up in front of the splash in time..

What more could i possibly do??
from what i understood:
xp 32 bit = wont work - fail to inject, and runtime errors.
xp 64 bit = yet to know.
windows 7 32/86 bit = wont work - fail to inject.
windows 7 64 bit = work.
FInject with W7-32 = failure.

Winject with W7-32 = Onto something...


I made it around all my previous probems and it looks like my anti-mals were blocking WInject. So i fixed that tidbit. I will try to launch from the shortcut and from the website as well to see if there is a difference.. thing is WInject is processing VERY SLOWLY, unusual. Takes forever to do anything good lord.

EDIT: Details on doing this with Winject please. Should I launch Vindy through the app? Manually target the .exe? Choose .exe from the list (assuming time and tech allow it)? Better to launch through the website or off my shortcut? So far nothing is working, including the basic method listed by the OP.

What is supposed to happen when this hack works? I go to the boat screen and will pressing NP3 make the boat scene go 2x faster?
This method is fail.

Vindictus.exe doesn't even show up in my winject list AFTER HS splash has ended. It only shows Vindictus.exe before HS is loaded.

Not to mention, after HS loads up, it detects your injector and closes it.

Injecting the .dll BEFORE hs goes up results in a crash.

It's fail all around.
Problem is I think the OP just had a setup that allowed it to work for him by default, leaving no thought to any other scenarios because it wasn't necessary for him to worry about it or question any possible hurdles. I'll try a few more leads and I'll make the verdict when I wake up. Considering how many tests I've done I think my verdict will speak for the majority to fair accuracy.
Quote Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
Problem is I think the OP just had a setup that allowed it to work for him by default, leaving no thought to any other scenarios because it wasn't necessary for him to worry about it or question any possible hurdles. I'll try a few more leads and I'll make the verdict when I wake up. Considering how many tests I've done I think my verdict will speak for the majority to fair accuracy.
Of course. He's got a setup that works in his favor. It's like having a pixel bot running on your own computer and working correctly with your own resolution and set-up. The majority of people will realize that it doesn't work correctly on their system but the OP claims to work perfectly.
i am going to install windows 7 64 bit today
i am going to test this first and get you guys resolts
Conclusion: Woody put it a bit retardedly and blunty, but he's right.

FInject does in fact detect the exe up until the HS splash goes away, then it disappears (resulting in failure). Launching finject AFTER HS goes away results in a failure because the program cannot find vindy. So...

Finject Before HS = Detects then loses track of the exe so it fails
Finject AFTER HS = Does not detect so it fails

Winject launches Vindy = fail
Winject before HS = fail
Winject after HS = not possible, program too sluggish to work on-time. Which is odd, because it wasn't before.

.DLL is in the Vindy folder.
All methods were tested by booting the game through the site and straight off the .exe.

Everything = fail.

Honestly the only 3 ideas remaining as to why this won't work for the majority of us are:

- No bypass/bypass method
- OP developed this idea so that it works best with their own setup, not universally (and why not)
- Some people may be lying about this method working for them (for whatever reason..)

Good first effort but swing-and-a-miss as they say.. shame =( I'll probably try again for a fluke some other day. Good night!
*sigh*

I'm on windows 7 x64.
It works on win xp 32 bit just fine(tested downstairs) using nothing but winject.

Just make sure you are logged onto an administrator account, that your AV is not blocking winject.
As a final resort you could try(gonna be tricky as it'll require more actions during the splash) to run permedit(google for it) to grant winject system permissions(that'll definatly fix the not able to find vindictus/injecting)

Build type: "MachineX86 (/MACHINE:X86)", so no, not 64 bit only..
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
*sigh*

I'm on windows 7 x64.
It works on win xp 32 bit just fine(tested downstairs) using nothing but winject.

Just make sure you are logged onto an administrator account, that your AV is not blocking winject.
As a final resort you could try(gonna be tricky as it'll require more actions during the splash) to run permedit(google for it) to grant winject system permissions(that'll definatly fix the not able to find vindictus/injecting)

Build type: "MachineX86 (/MACHINE:X86)", so no, not 64 bit only..
Not being able to find vindictus.exe is because hackshield is blocking it, it has nothing to do with permissions or logging in as admin.

I'm able to inject vindictus.exe BEFORE hackshield goes up, but it always results in a crash. After HS is loaded, no injects are possible with any injector I've tried. Some can't find vindictus.exe, the other ones report an injection fail error and some are automatically shut down. That's pretty normal because hackshield is doing its job.

In your method, you claim to somehow being able to freely injecting your dll after hackshield is loaded without needing a bypass.

Something is missing in this picture.
Quote Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
Not being able to find vindictus.exe is because hackshield is blocking it, it has nothing to do with permissions or logging in as admin.
When you're admin you have system permissions, therefor are able to do alot more things.

Quote Originally Posted by woodyfly
In your method, you claim to somehow being able to freely injecting your dll after hackshield is loaded without needing a bypass.

Something is missing in this picture.
account with system priviledges(admin)


Quote Originally Posted by woodyfly
I'm able to inject vindictus.exe BEFORE hackshield goes up, but it always results in a crash. After HS is loaded, no injects are possible with any injector I've tried. Some can't find vindictus.exe, the other ones report an injection fail error and some are automatically shut down. That's pretty normal because hackshield is doing its job.
Reason it crashes when you inject before hackshield is running is because tier0.dll isn't loaded yet(which results in hooking 0x000000)

Give the attached one a try, it'll wait with hooking untill tier0.dll is loaded(which should solve the crashing issue that occurs when you inject before hackshield started)
VSv2crashfix.rarattachment deleted · 106 downloads before removal
Whats are the benefits for this hack?
Hmm it is working here on WINDOWS 7 vista 64bit.
But i get disconnected after 3mins in dungeon.
( i don't switch between the numbers after i'm logged in so..?)
Any solution?

Thanks
Probably just means it's detected although ppl are saying as long as you do not toggle on/off ingame you should be okay. Im gonna have another try with the new .dll


EDIT: Got it working. Kind of a fluke though if u ask me lol. Buuut, this new DLL seems to have results! I still cannot inject after HS disappears (seems like HS is doing its job and earning that gold star) but for a few minutes it worked =P haha
Posts 16–30 of 117 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us