[HELP PLEASE]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP PLEASE]

Speaks for itself. Whats wrong!
Exactly. You said so yourself.

The error speaks for itself.

The procedure entry point wmemcpy_s could not be found in MSVCR100.dll...

Aka, the function you want doesn't exist in the DLL you're using.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Exactly. You said so yourself.

The error speaks for itself.

The procedure entry point wmemcpy_s could not be found in MSVCR100.dll...

Aka, the function you want doesn't exist in the DLL you're using.
The function is to open the damn program. Whenever I click on it to open it that happens.
Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistribute.

A hack probably messed with the file.
Im uninstalling VB at the minute, I will re-install it once it's done then i'll re-install the C++ Redist.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Did you try compiling using a different platform first?

Go in the project settings and change the platform toolset from v100 to v90.
I cant open up VBExpress.exe itself. I cant do anything.


Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistribute.

A hack probably messed with the file.
Ok. I just re-installed VB and the C++ Redist. No difference. Would it require a restart?
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post

I cant open up VBExpress.exe itself. I cant do anything.



Ok. I just re-installed VB and the C++ Redist. No difference. Would it require a restart?
Oh, I thought you were referring to your program. Never mind.
Did you try compiling using a different platform first?

Go in the project settings and change the platform toolset from v100 to v90.

Do I also need all of them?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?