what should?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
what should?
What Shouls i do with 80 coupons?

1.Get Ak-Knife
2Get Deagle Gold
3.W8 For The Next patch
dont get ak knife thats for sure, and i wouldn't care about a pistol save for a gold gun.
If you are a rifler, get some rifle, but don't get the deagle-g, it's pretty much useless when you already have an automatic gun.

If you snipe, definitely get a deagle (The gold is more about looks, and the camo is more usable) .

TBH the ak knife isn't a bad gun, but I wouldn't get it based on personal preference.
w8 for 100 cop and buy gold wapon is great
Quote Originally Posted by *Ex* View Post
w8 for 100 cop and buy gold wapon is great
Gold weapons are useless toys. ):
i agree, useless but, cool.
mp5 advance.......
Ak Gold.
how about a weapon
Ak-Kinive Or M4-Costum
dont get a fucking deagle golden is suck so much
get a ak or m4 gold...
ak gold isnt good. I have it. Your better off just waiting for the next patch
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
ak gold isnt good. I have it. Your better off just waiting for the next patch
I highly doubt they'll add anything to the coupon exchange next patch...
Get the gold weapons. It will be a while when another patch is released.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?