Best Pick up Lines

Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


No, I don't mean pure amazing. I mean worst thread in this forum.
And only you would use chloroform get a girl.
Nah, I would use a baseball bat
WAY cheaper
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
Nah, I would use a baseball bat
WAY cheaper
I don't see how that helps.
Living>Dead
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


I don't see how that helps.
Living>Dead
Brain damaged still = alive
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
Brain damaged still = alive
.
Brain Damage=Dead
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


.
Brain Damage=Dead
Not exactly, life support !
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


.
Brain Damage=Dead
Hey, if I crack open her skull thats just another hole to fuck
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
Hey, if I crack open her skull thats just another hole to fuck
Thats highly disturbing.
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post


Thats highly disturbing.
Feels good man
REAL mindfuck
Just because u said that i think i should try it...... ?
Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
Just because u said that i think i should try it...... ?
Lmao!...That's just gross..I think I'll stick to the other 3 holes
one that works evrytime is : do you work at subway cuz you just game me a footlong.
Never had a girlfriend /
nice shoes wanna fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by alkiller00 View Post
*throw pokeball(pikachu)* you like this then let make a new one/yea
/facedesk
thats just...
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?