gameservers are on backorder for my area =(,
any other sites that we can rent off?
thalone, i typed in your name on steam and managed to find somebody whos playing black ops. Im figuring thats you. Accept my reqest and ill help you. And i cant find the server o_O
I added you. Please accept (:
Ok the server name is "AFastXPServer"
the commands are typed... hopefully all works out. Everybody come in.
Did you find it?
actually my steam name is reapsoul
lol
I cant find the server...
i accepted everyone who invited me on steam
whats the command to make the map last forever? in rcon
says cant find ur name... you sure its "reapsoul"?
nvm.. caps matter i guess.. invite sent
lolol now i have 15 presitge and 800.000 cod points im rich
server
hi, hope people are around, but I have a server which we can use for this.. add me on steam bi0h4z4rd
are you still accepting friend invites thalone?
I cant find the server
i tried it on own serv.... nothing? loging into rcon wrong?