m00Stat hack :)

Posts 136–150 of 366 · Page 10 of 25
Yea, i hope that, not levelhacking, aimbotting.
Could someone PM me some servers with this on?
Would greatly appreciate it.
lol
i dont see many thanks on my first post out of 4k ppl who have seen this
Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
I stopped after ruining alot of player's game's. I hope EVERYONE that hacks in Black Ops gets a nice VAC ban.
I don't see how exploiting an xp system to gain a higher rank ruins people's games or how anything in this method could trigger a VAC ban.

Preaching in the wrong place...
This wont, an aimbot will.

/offtopic end LOOOL
Been searching for an hour now found several servers with random letter names e.g aofaif yet none of them doing this :/ seriously a pain if anyone gets the name of one be sure to share after all sharing is caring.

Oh and thanks monster
your welcome

something to watch while you look for a server

cant find any servers, add me on steam though and we can serach together. INTERGALACTICWARFARE
I saw a server titled with "FastXP" but couldn't join it unfortunately.
Hm.. Here is an idea:
1: Buy a server from GameServers with 18 slots.
2: Level up
3: Use their "5 days money refund"
4: ???
5: PROFIT!
I got a server from gameservers for black ops and i could never find it in the ingame browser... this is stupid. I will give out the server name to everyone here with the commands on it. Quite frankly I dont give a shit if my server gets cancelled/banned.

If you want the name just tell me how i connect/find it in the damn browser...
Quote Originally Posted by thalone View Post
I got a server from gameservers for black ops and i could never find it in the ingame browser... this is stupid. I will give out the server name to everyone here with the commands on it. Quite frankly I dont give a shit if my server gets cancelled/banned.

If you want the name just tell me how i connect/find it in the damn browser...
Did they give you an IP? Connect using the IP and the console. I'm not sure exactly how, /connect "IP" maybe?
The only way unfortunately is to find it on the gamebrowser...
They removed the connect command because of boosters.
Set the name to AAAAAAAA Server or something, see if you can find it then.
Dident you get any IP?

So you could connect with the Call of dudy Black Ops - Remote console?..
Posts 136–150 of 366 · Page 10 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us