m00Stat hack :)

Posts 121–135 of 366 · Page 9 of 25
This is not recommended.
A few friends of mine sent in a ticket to GameServers.com about it.
Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
This is not recommended.
A few friends of mine sent in a ticket to GameServers.com about it.
What does GameServers.com do about it? It's just a hole in server software that Treyarch will fix at some point. Hopefully later than sooner. Though I'm sure there will be other holes. /
good friends

to the rest of you.
i am your hero so i thought this was appropriately worth listening to while you kill your selfs

I hope not, im sick of hackers, really.
Not this kind of hackers, the ones who aimbot and stuff, levelhacking only affects one person, not everyone who's playing.
Go to server browser. Find a server with a gibberish name like AaAaAaAaAaAa or like asdfghjkl and go in. Kill yourself or kill someone else and BLADAM! you're level 50. I did this on accident because of matchmaking. Now i am disappointed, but not really.
cool story bro

when this is patched ive already found another way ill release :P
If someone would like to shoot me a pm with info for a server it'd be greatly appreciated.
same ^^ would open a server otherwise if I had the money for it, server name for the boosting pretty please!
Quote Originally Posted by skaendad View Post
same ^^ would open a server otherwise if I had the money for it, server name for the boosting pretty please!
I own a server but it's a clanserver so no dice on using that.
I will level legit from now on.
I admit, i aimbotted, wallhacked, texture hacked and all that shit in MW2.
I stopped after ruining alot of player's game's. I hope EVERYONE that hacks in Black Ops gets a nice VAC ban.

Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
I will level legit from now on.
I admit, i aimbotted, wallhacked, texture hacked and all that shit in MW2.
I stopped after ruining alot of player's game's. I hope EVERYONE that hacks in Black Ops gets a nice VAC ban.

Peace.
God, chill out. We are just trying to find server where we can get xp. Also, bit wrong forum for that tirade?
Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
I will level legit from now on.
I admit, i aimbotted, wallhacked, texture hacked and all that shit in MW2.
I stopped after ruining alot of player's game's. I hope EVERYONE that hacks in Black Ops gets a nice VAC ban.

Peace.
You are on a hacking site bud. Trying to tell people to stop hacking on a hacking site is dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by michael_sj123 View Post
I hope EVERYONE that hacks in Black Ops gets a nice VAC ban.


o rly now?
Have i ever said Stop Hacking?
No i haven't. I stated that i would stop hacking.
found one by mistake too,

I liked how the server was set at first (500 each kill + 50lvl / suicide) since i didn't want to jump to 50.
Posts 121–135 of 366 · Page 9 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us