m00Stat hack :)

Posts 106–120 of 366 · Page 8 of 25
my buddy logged into rcon, and typed in the commands
/rcon setadmindvar scr_tdm_score_suicide 30000
/rcon setadmindvar scr_tdm_score_kill 9999
and it didnt work, any idea why not?
yes he doesnt have rcon command.
he needs to login correctly.
Any idea why it wont work at rank 50?
Quote Originally Posted by Doodac View Post
Any idea why it wont work at rank 50?
well 50 is the max level...
Also would love if someone could throw PM for server where you get good xp. :P
Please Pm if you find a server
PM from someone with a server doing this would make me VERY happy
Well, I still need xp before I can go prestige, and this did not help at all :/
Worked im 15th prestige
make sure you thank my first post then !
If anyone will fix server,
add steam:
Filypluu
if anyone has a server and has done this successfully plz add me
steam - phsidler77
I'm stopping. I am at 5th prestige and have half a million cod points to spend. :P
I thought these commands were blocked??
Btw i got a server, but i cba to do this to it, its to preciouuuss...
they are locked.. but if you go over the lock number its guess what unlocked Oo
Posts 106–120 of 366 · Page 8 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us