Can't find it... Is it working?
m00Stat hack :)
Its not my server but he's still running ( AAAAAAA1111111 )
Moders!! Delete the name of this server!!
BTW it's working!!! ^_^
BTW it's working!!! ^_^
cant find the server .... someone has a working server?
neo sent you a pm
This server is on ranked list TDM Hardcore
Is there any way to join other than sifting through the thousands of servers? :x
could u add me? weylin11
he doesnt add anyone...thats lame boah... u send informations so help us and invite us thx add
weylin11
weylin11
I just joined it, there are many Prestiged people too...
But some people said (in German) that it didn't work anymore or something??
I killed myself with a Frag Grenade, nothing happened.
Did I do something wrong or doesn't it work anymore?
(Prestiging legit is okay aswell...)
But some people said (in German) that it didn't work anymore or something??
I killed myself with a Frag Grenade, nothing happened.
Did I do something wrong or doesn't it work anymore?
(Prestiging legit is okay aswell...)
a fake of him/her??
So....
i cant find the server for the life of me! i was only able to find it throught friend>join game session but now it wont show up. how are you guys finding it? im stuck at prestige 9 rank 1 XD
could u go and give me an invite?? ppls
add weylin11
cant find the server
add weylin11
cant find the server
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 General Game HackingHacks for mmorpg?
6 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12
