permanant GP or NX stuff..

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
permanant GP or NX stuff..
Hi !

I heard that we can get GP item for permanant duration . I heard that you have to buy them for 360 days , is that true ? and if it his , does it work with NX stuff ? exemple buy codename Scorpion for 360 day and it will turn out permanant?

TY

If its true , it could be awsome
No. They are only permanent if the "Permanent" option is available. If you did 360 days, you would just have it for 360 days.
Someone have a combat beenies ( GP item ) for permanant and have the mine permanant too , how then ?
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
Someone have a combat beenies ( GP item ) for permanant and have the mine permanant too , how then ?
It's impossible to get a combat beenie for permanant u choob unless u keep on buying it 90+90+90+90...ect!!!
Quote Originally Posted by shpinx View Post
It's impossible to get a combat beenie for permanant u choob unless u keep on buying it 90+90+90+90...ect!!!
I saw someone with that on the CA forum , it was not photoshoped or w.e

edit : a screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
I saw someone with that on the CA forum , it was not photoshoped or w.e

edit : a screenshot
Has to be edited, lag or nexon fail look at this>>>
You atcually think that someone could get a LAW for perm? NO it was a NEXON FAIL like always!!!
Actually you can get permanent if you get something for 3500 days.
They either temp had permanent option or got it from a case for perm.
We can't get mine or gear perm from supply case
no and yes
Quote Originally Posted by rpj View Post
no and yes
////
You can also only get it for permanant when there show an option for getting it for perm!!!
If 360 days seems like forever for you then thats just you...but not for perm!!!
you need 1000days to make it permanent, it tryed, i reached 800 with mines, then was out of gp, but you need 1000 and it have been confirmed by nexon, 360 means a year, simple as that
So if lets say I get mines for 1000days I will get it for perm?///
Cause I got 190k of gp!!!
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?