permanant GP or NX stuff..

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by shpinx View Post
So if lets say I get mines for 1000days I will get it for perm?///
Cause I got 190k of gp!!!
even tho you dont get them perm, you get them for 1000days still, witch is enough for a game life time
i have heard, that if you were to re-purchase an item, for an ULTRA EXTENSIVE amount of time, or be gifted the item, it can become perm. do i know for sure? no, absolutly not, its just something ive heard.
How to get a Perm:

Buy something for 360 days. By then you will quit the game, INSTANT PERM
mm u gotta buy it for 3500 days, and i really meant 3 thousend
360 days = permanent because CA will be dead by then
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
360 days = permanent because CA will be dead by then
True man because it's slowly dieing!!!
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
I saw someone with that on the CA forum , it was not photoshoped or w.e

edit : a screenshot
You need at least three thousand five hundred and ninety days of it purchased to have it perm.
its probably 3500 days because there was a youtube video showing them buy 3500 days then got it perm
Ohhh shit I just saw 3 videos of getting the "Aviator Glasses" for permanent for gp and you need from 3500 days to 3700 to get them for perm!!!
I'm going to get them for perm now!!!
But of course we are all going to die in 2012, so it all doesn't matter at all. And that signature is quite obnoxious, slipinx.
Just keep saving and be ready for discounts
It's 3500 Days for perm, not 360.
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
It's 3500 Days for perm, not 360.
ya its 3500, but some1 told me it was 1000
lol you can get mines perm why not normal hawk lol
3500 days buddy.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?