[BO] - Texture Modding Tutorial - [THT Official]

Posts 91–102 of 102 · Page 7 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by legocjman View Post
So I am able to go through the entire process of texture hacking fine, but I always end up with a file much smaller than the original. I then get the "Unable to load image iw2_blood_color.iwi" error. How do I fix the size?
You did something wrong when you changed the bytes. That's the only way you can mess that up.
I noticed that the file size had immediately gone down after I had edited it. Which line in the hex editing process would deal with the file size? I need to get it back up. The original file size is 512 KB and my current size is 342 KB. I have also tried automated hex editors and those don't work either...
Wait wait wait..... So is texture modding fixed for online? or just for combat training still
Quote Originally Posted by Muffin. View Post
Wait wait wait..... So is texture modding fixed for online? or just for combat training still
some say online,
all of us can agree it works for combat training
I got mine to work on Public Matches. My texture is not to pretty, but it works. Thanks.
it works for online mode too, just rename the modded files.

For example -

iw_01.iwd to localized_English_modded_iw_01.iwd
iw_02.iwd to localized_English_modded_iw_02.iwd

like that
Does texture hacking still work after 1.09 update? I get error for initiallising localized_English_modded_iw_01.iwd
Quote Originally Posted by PizzaE View Post
Does texture hacking still work after 1.09 update? I get error for initiallising localized_English_modded_iw_01.iwd
fix it to the normal files, then re-mod it back to that name and see if it works.
Nice, lto's of pics, beginner's friendly
Problem Help
My Modified AUG Look Like This After editing in the HXD


HELP
Alright hello, thanks for the tutorial, but i wondering what camo should you choose in create class to see it? Or, is it whatever camo you choose?
Going to a newb but no matter what i do i cant get the new iwi file to be the same size as the original, even started again and used your iwiFixer tool and still no luck, any suggestion? :/
Posts 91–102 of 102 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us