[BO] - Texture Modding Tutorial - [THT Official]

Posts 76–90 of 102 · Page 6 of 7
Thankyou man ill check it out!
bETTER TUTO EVER!
i got only 1 file in new when you edit hex?
i only have the .dds file not .iwi in new plz help
i did do everything right.
sorry english bad im dutch.
Not sure if this is a stupid question;

Is it possible that the zombie weapons need to be hexed differently? Because I followed these instructions to mod the zombie mode minigun and it says it can't load the file when I enter a zombie map :0
Kk after I created it and did everything it works perfectly in a private match but as soon as i go online with it my black ops crashes and then I have to fix it by downloading a 275mb update for it now how do I get it so that I can use it while in game online?
I have the exact same and it works for me
Quote Originally Posted by bmigotcha View Post
Kk after I created it and did everything it works perfectly in a private match but as soon as i go online with it my black ops crashes and then I have to fix it by downloading a 275mb update for it now how do I get it so that I can use it while in game online?
BACKUP YOUR FILES, use some common sense dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bmigotcha View Post
I have the exact same and it works for me
what does textures online or the error.
he had brazzers up in every photo. dang House must take awhile to "finish up"
Does someone know where the map textures of nuked/nuketown are located? I want to change the color of the sky on this map because I'm in need of a greenscreen.
Quote Originally Posted by Placeb0 View Post
Does someone know where the map textures of nuked/nuketown are located? I want to change the color of the sky on this map because I'm in need of a greenscreen.
it should be with either the normal maps which are located either _10 or _14,
So I am able to go through the entire process of texture hacking fine, but I always end up with a file much smaller than the original. I then get the "Unable to load image iw2_blood_color.iwi" error. How do I fix the size?
Posts 76–90 of 102 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us