[BO] - Texture Modding Tutorial - [THT Official]

Posts 61–75 of 102 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by intervention61 View Post
LOLOL
look at minimized windows BRAZZERS MEMBER AREA
Paidd Pornn!?!
hacked acc's
any1 know where i can find the camo iwi's? (what iwd + filename)
and are they just 1 ice camo for the whole game, with will be put on every gun? or is it like camo~l96a1~ice or something like that?


//SOLVED:
Their in iw_1
You can see where he gets his entertainment.
Anyone with a 64bit system that got this to work can you please explain how because I can't get the photoshop plugin to work.
Quote Originally Posted by gdawg333 View Post
Anyone with a 64bit system that got this to work can you please explain how because I can't get the photoshop plugin to work.
what adobe photoshop you using?..

CS3/CS4/CS5?
Quote Originally Posted by gdawg333 View Post
Anyone with a 64bit system that got this to work can you please explain how because I can't get the photoshop plugin to work.
Yeah, I did a long time ago.
Don't install the DDS plugin to your 64bit folder. Install it to your 32bit folder and just run 32bit PS.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
what adobe photoshop you using?..

CS3/CS4/CS5?
CS4 but will d/l any one of them that will work
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Yeah, I did a long time ago.
Don't install the DDS plugin to your 64bit folder. Install it to your 32bit folder and just run 32bit PS.
k I will try this right now.
I can now edit the files but I end up with the modified file being bigger then the original one. What do i do to fix this.
Quote Originally Posted by gdawg333 View Post
I can now edit the files but I end up with the modified file being bigger then the original one. What do i do to fix this.
probly hex edited it wrong... try it again...
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
probly hex edited it wrong... try it again...
I think I found my problem let me try to fix it then I will post back if it worked.
HAHA! House are watching PORN! Brazzers Member Area in Firefox ^^
Quote Originally Posted by rockyballboa View Post
HAHA! House are watching PORN! Brazzers Member Area in Firefox ^^
yes if you read the other 5 comments stating that he is ^.^
I loled at Brazzers : )
Please help~!
Hey ok i ran into a problem, This does work when i do private match/ or combat training. But when i try to join an online server it just crashes to desktop

Please help!
Posts 61–75 of 102 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us