Updated Radar Hack!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Updated Radar Hack!
This lets you see enemies in the radar!

0x37849008
1 = Alpha
2 = Bravo

I do it like:
[PHP]

if(*(long*)0x37849008 == 1) {
*(long*)0x37849008 = 2;
} else {
*(long*)0x37849008 = 1;
}

[/PHP]
ahahhaha lol CA has ben dumped
Stop posting shit without giving credits
This is like word for word out of the source you stole
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Stop posting shit without giving credits
This is like word for word out of the source you stole
Mark, all I see you do is spam post by post, at-least he's contributing.
Not like your lazy ass who sits down and trolls...

Trollolololo
Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
Mark, all I see you do is spam post by post, at-least he's contributing.
Not like your lazy ass who sits down and trolls...

Trollolololo
Lol i troll on this forum, what do you contribute
and he can't contribute something that isn't his
Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
Mark, all I see you do is spam post by post, at-least he's contributing.
Not like your lazy ass who sits down and trolls...

Trollolololo
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the incident. OP, keylogged staff on my forum, and used the staffs login information in order to gain access to the private source code section where he stole all this information from.

So all OP is, is a noob, and a theif.
Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
Mark, all I see you do is spam post by post, at-least he's contributing.
Not like your lazy ass who sits down and trolls...

Trollolololo
Go crawl back to your whole.

He stole this source from me and Crash yet he didn't give me credits still.

Give me credits you idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the incident. OP, keylogged staff on my forum, and used the staffs login information in order to gain access to the private source code section where he stole all this information from.

So all OP is, is a noob, and a theif.
Off Topic : I keylogged coryster a while back.

On Topic : Weather i like there site or not, Why would you steal off codedemon?
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Off Topic : I keylogged coryster a while back.

On Topic : Weather i like there site or not, Why would you steal off codedemon?
PM me your MSN...
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Off Topic : I keylogged coryster a while back.

On Topic : Weather i like there site or not, Why would you steal off codedemon?
Cause he has a TC section with alot of souces that no0b keylogg and script kiddies cant resist
Why dont you use classes to check whether on alpha or bravo so you dont have to change it everytime you change teams
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Why dont you use classes to check whether on alpha or bravo so you dont have to change it everytime you change teams
Because all he can do is steal.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Because all he can do is steal.
Whatta no0bie....
Guys this is easy to find in MHS... I gave instructions...
Haha. I can resist, thats why i stopped with all the shit i was doing to that site. Its not that i gave up, I just had better things to do!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?