Updated Radar Hack!

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
hmm.. hint -use classes- for newbs
Credits to me for finding this at first. If you haven't "Hacked" our site , you wouldve never knew this or had been here with this.
Sorry, I'm a modder and so I dont know about hacking, but where do i add it into? which DLL?
Quote Originally Posted by henhen234 View Post
Sorry, I'm a modder and so I dont know about hacking, but where do i add it into? which DLL?
Im not trying to put this in the meanest way, but saying this in a kind way, i think you should stick to being a modder.
Quote Originally Posted by henhen234 View Post
Sorry, I'm a modder and so I dont know about hacking, but where do i add it into? which DLL?
Be a modder. Don't be me
I do Video editting (crappy), Make sigs, Code and Mod.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us