Updated Radar Hack!

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Haha. I can resist, thats why i stopped with all the shit i was doing to that site. Its not that i gave up, I just had better things to do!
Sure you did GTM
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
PM me your MSN...
How come you arent giving me and crash credits?

Fail dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


How come you arent giving me and crash credits?

Fail dude.

Credits for what?
you guys gotta stop accusing each other of bs. if you have proof and i mean dead on proof then go on ahead and yell at him but if your proof is questionable or not there at all then just stop being a baby
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Haha. I can resist, thats why i stopped with all the shit i was doing to that site. Its not that i gave up, I just had better things to do!
Didn't your site get shut down by someone /
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Didn't your site get shut down by someone /
Yah, I did when I was mastermods...
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Didn't your site get shut down by someone /
Sure did, But unlike Infinity they lost 4 days of post/threads/ members everything and still didnt have the site back up for another 4-5 days, When mine got hacked it was back up in 3 hours with everything there... Does it say something??


Nobody will hack my site now, As i go under a differant name, And new forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
Yah, I did when I was mastermods...
And it wasnt you who hacked it, It was an old friend from hack forums, Just letting me know he learnt how to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
Sure did, But unlike Infinity they lost 4 days of post/threads/ members everything and still didnt have the site back up for another 4-5 days, When mine got hacked it was back up in 3 hours with everything there... Does it say something??


Nobody will hack my site now, As i go under a differant name, And new forum name.



And it wasnt you who hacked it, It was an old friend from hack forums, Just letting me know he learnt how to do it.
1. I don't think you ever hacked us, the only time it was down was because of switching hosts
2. then maybe that was a different time, you also got take down because someone reported your nulled VB
I took it GTM's site down because I reported it as NULLED!
OFFTOPIC:
seeplusplus steals and cant code?
Nuff said?

ONTOPIC:


Crash & UknownCoda creds?
ithinkso
omg omg internet dramaaaa.

as if any of you are going to make a living off hacks for a single game. get over it cry babies, move on already
Quote Originally Posted by seeplusplus View Post
This lets you see enemies in the radar!

0x37849008
1 = Alpha
2 = Bravo

I do it like:
[PHP]

if(*(long*)0x37849008 == 1) {
*(long*)0x37849008 = 2;
} else {
*(long*)0x37849008 = 1;
}

[/PHP]
fine when u do it so, im sure its blinking or laggy
ur loop that shit so its looking like that:


if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
if(addy == 1)
make addy 2;
if(addy == 2)
make addy 1;
etc..
You cant code for shit you stupid ass prick face dicklicking ******.
Erm seeplusplus... Why do you insist on posting shit that you stole? this is like the umpteenth post ive seen of you posting the shit you yourself has stolen from various members of this forum. GTFO you god damn cock monger jew.
Quote Originally Posted by ken53406 View Post
Erm seeplusplus... Why do you insist on posting shit that you stole? this is like the umpteenth post ive seen of you posting the shit you yourself has stolen from various members of this forum. GTFO you god damn cock monger jew.
For your information I found this... Pretty easy to find. I told you how I found...
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us