VB08 MEGA TUT

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
the problem is i saw this stuff on other websites ...

nice copy paste
Next time, just give credits in your original post.
Quote Originally Posted by SMGamer View Post
Yeah Give Me a Break, So it Is a Copy-Paste TuT.. But at least i Explain what Everything Does..
Quote Originally Posted by SMGamer View Post
When you Guys Say I Copy Pasted it, Do you mean that I Leeched it?

Cause i didnt! >=(
It took me Forever to write this Tut!

I originally Posted it on Warrock-hacks, then i posted on my site, then on k-o-w-n-a-g-e, then on wrhks, ect.

I Usually dont post my stuff on Mpgh
Can some ban this fucktard leecher ?

Give the respective credits plz
Bann him? I think he deserves a warning, because there are already so many leechers on this site...
is this hack for only warrock?
can you make one fore other games like bf2
Ok, Go To The Other Websites Where You Found this, And Then PM The Guy Who Posted this.
He (Me) Will Say "You are a Dumbass." Okay? Yes Im TM on WarRock-Hacks, and Active on K-O-W-N-A-G-E.

And Show a Little Respect Okay? This Fucking tut Took Like 3 God Damn Hours To Write

EDIT: Also If you dont Believe that I can Code, Click Here
how do i translate this for other games? please help
Hacks dont Work like that Sorry..
Your a fake. Rofl. Stop trying to defend yourself. I got a reply from K-O-W-N-A-G-E saying it was written by dead cobra. So shut the fuck up.
Im Not a Fake you Fucker.
You Never PM'ed me.
STFU
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
Your a fake. Rofl. Stop trying to defend yourself. I got a reply from K-O-W-N-A-G-E saying it was written by dead cobra. So shut the fuck up.
Thats a lie! I worked hard on this..
Do you know why this works. I mean like how did you find these addresses and how did you figure out what values they needed to be set to?

Also do you know how to make an ingame menu? BTW: thx for supplying wat you did already.

And to every one giving SMGamer a hard time, find something else to do. This thread is for questions and answer not for spamming accusations. You are unintentionally derailing the thread.
Ya, I've seen this everywhere...
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Way to leech. You know that you did. You even confessed. And this tutorial was on another website and it wasn't your name. You should of said I take no credit and people would respect you more....
What i meant was People can Copy Paste the Codes from the tutorial.
Quote Originally Posted by SMGamer View Post
When you Guys Say I Copy Pasted it, Do you mean that I Leeched it?

Cause i didnt! >=(
It took me Forever to write this Tut!

I originally Posted it on Warrock-hacks, then i posted on my site, then on k-o-w-n-a-g-e, then on wrhks, ect.

I Usually dont post my stuff on Mpgh
um nice advertising 3 sites.....
and btw stop fighting .... and we all know its a leech... and i have seen this way before you have posted so please dont lie...
So this is for Warrock? Is it possible to do the same with Combat arms?
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us