VB08 MEGA TUT

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
I really do want to thank you, but it won't let me download the module maker...
Quote Originally Posted by meowmixx101 View Post
I really do want to thank you, but it won't let me download the module maker...
Because the website is blocked out, search it on google.
Part of it I don't get, but good post any way...
When i write:

"Module Module"

it says me that the last module is wrong, help plz
lol will you guys just be quiet he made this tut so leave him alone u nubs!
Can someone upload proper link for modulemaker?
Nice o.o
In the adding addy thingy, do I add a pointer instead? o.O

Edit: Or does it only work for static addys?
Quote Originally Posted by Murkforce View Post
Bann him? I think he deserves a warning, because there are already so many leechers on this site...
Lol youre the one whos banned
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us