Sig my Render!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Sig my Render!
I want to see who can make the best sig out of the cutout I made.



I'm making one too!



edit:
Bah my outline sucks
Heres wht I got:
I sigged your render this is what I got!


XDDDDD that was funny, but dunt front on the pengwin it'll kick ur ass
lmao! Thats an important penguin
that is the staple penguion of everyones childhood. DONT TEASE PINGU!!!!! tease his seal friend. nice rendering althouhg its a werid fucked up render u choes..... XD
It was my 2nd render I've made so far.

Ps. DONT FUCK WITH THE SEAL!
seal is a homo?
Seal is straigt thuggin from the streets, and he will KICK YOUR ASS! WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
WTF is Seal and Pingu?!

an old kids show about as penguin that has speech difficulties so he only sez MEP MEP.... o btw heres my contribution..

Your Guess is as good as mine. The only penguin I like is TUX.


oh yeah, btw...
Nice render, but it isn't very good quality - that is probably due to the stock, but nice try.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?