Why do you hack?

PollWhy do you hack?
237 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
Why do you hack?
Give good reasons .

I hack to piss people off .
its funny xD
I just hack 'cos I'm bored/annoyed or want to look pro and cool
sometimes i hack with my friend ^^
f*cking da game .
its cool(almost)
I hack for shits n giggles
i hack cuz its fun and i like to go into mm and own some noobs :P
I hack because for my fun and my laughing... lOl
revenge. and im bored.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
revenge. and im bored.
yeah same i tend to hack when i'm really really bored of cf
well it pisses off if some1 hacks against u so u hack back xD
piss people off
fuck hackers. seriously, theyre bad.
Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
fuck hackers. seriously, theyre bad.
Leave this site then .
Do i need such reasons?
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?