Why do you hack?

PollWhy do you hack?
237 votes · pick one or more
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
Cause is hilarious the one shot kill in hero mode
revenge and i love to piss people off <3
Lol everyone here clearly has a life(!)

5 years down the line youll look back at this and call yourself a loser
Quote Originally Posted by SadFaceMan6 View Post
Lol everyone here clearly has a life(!)

5 years down the line youll look back at this and call yourself a loser
Yea that's why I made a thread saying, "what will we tell our kids about MPGH?" xD.
When im bored.. to piss my friends off lol
There has been multiple threads about this.
MPGH rules.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
i like getting people mad.
Do that irl


I dare you
noa tems hack es br.. :S
I hack cause i cant do better than others and they call me noobs and i like to see them suffer.
idk why i hacked i just was bored
To make up for the lag I have
why not??
other people are only play with hac...!
To piss people off.... and plus, Z8 isn't banning accounts soo...... yeah.

I turn them off whenever I go into the West Coast server.
For the fucking lols.
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?