Why do you hack?

PollWhy do you hack?
237 votes · pick one or more
Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
Just so i have somthing to do in my spare time
I hack because people call me hacker while I'm playing legit AND kick me...

Then I turn on invulnerability, no weapon weight, M16 -> AK-47, rapid fire, quick knife hack and they don't kick
For my amusement and the sake of boredom.
I hack because every match I find a handful of people who are hacking regardless if I do or not, so I would rather strafe their whole team for not kicking their hacks, just because they want to win. And I still get kicked by admins and votes of people who do and don't hack for killing them fairly when I play without hacks.
for fun
Why you made it a multiple poll .. and i hack To RUIN Z8 .. coz they banned my awesome account for 3hrs and i lost my trusted ribbon ..i hate them now coz i didnt hacked b4 and now i hack all day !!
Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us