Why do you hack?

PollWhy do you hack?
237 votes · pick one or more
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
2. pretty cool
LoL
I only hack to piss people off too
Its pretty funny how mad they get
i do it becuase its fun.
Why else?
Well, I don't all the time.
Only when I'm bored
When you get bored? I think you dont even play CA.
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post
i <3 making people rage quit.
LOL Yeah.
I usally target one person and OPK em
/me Pissing people off is
So many noobs hack so its kinda hard to play with out hacking .
I hack because there are so many annoying people who yell hack at me when I don't. This is just a way to get off frustration.
Noobs QQing made my days, ans so with this VIP, they are going to kill themselves.
.............. CooL ...............
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us