Why do you hack?

PollWhy do you hack?
237 votes · pick one or more
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
I hack because i want to. To fast levels. :->
I hack to see the people raging and quit and to have fun.
I'll hack if there is a good one out - just for the lols.

occasionally, i download Gordon Hacks and screw around with them for an hour or two.
Quote Originally Posted by KetamineCF View Post
To piss people off.... and plus, Z8 isn't banning accounts soo...... yeah.

I turn them off whenever I go into the West Coast server.
Are you serious? Z8Games aren't banning accounts? SERIOUS?
Because I fucking suck lol
the only hack i agree with it,are the chams=wallhack.

i train myself by watching thru walls with wallhack,and when i don't hack i have the same reflexes as i was playing with wallhack
Because I want to learn how to make them
I like to see people cry when hacking with one hit/shout through wall
Quote Originally Posted by c400 View Post
FAKE VIP'S ARE AWSOME! TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1 TOXIN IS A FAT BITCH YEETOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1 TOXIN IS A FAT BITCH YEE
Get a life! And yeah i dont hack.
Quote Originally Posted by c400 View Post
DAVE IS GAY FAKE VIP'S ARE AWSOME! TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1 TOXIN IS A FAT BITCH YEETOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-143I91-241209I-92QI0O2-0I21093I2-1TOXIN IS GAY 1234398U023984-1
Noob enjoy ip bans!
When bored as hell.. just wonna make ppl rage :P
I hack to piss people off .and when i am bored!
I dont hack xDDDD heheheh
because i have a large penis
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
I hack for shits n giggles
i agree strong. Hacks are 4 niggz
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us