How do you use a UCE ?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
How do you use a UCE ?
Anyone care to help me ?

I have several UCE's. But I'm not so sure how to use it. Now don't start saying "OMG GTFO NOOB ! omg so dumb lmao i laughed so hard".

If anyone could make like a in depth guide or something, that would be great !
Could you still use MHS for Combat Arms ? I see some people using MHS still...

Anyway, thanks guys. Someday I'll learn.
I really dislike people concealing things to the public. The slightest things. It's to keep it a secret so Nexon doesn't patch it. And leechers won't re-release stuff.

But I'm not like that .. ;_;
I might be posting a tutorial when I get some time...
Thanks so much gudsoldier !
I'm glad that you didn't say anything mean to me :P

Yeah. They say there;s a little secret for MHS. So you can use MHS without it being detected or something.
I said that... and it stopped working a little while ago, I might try again...
How do you do it ?
I use the file that comes in the MHS download... I wait until I'm in the lobby to load it up, and boom I get it somehow...
note usc cheatengine and mhs our all blocked my nexon dont u guys ever really there fourms lol one gm said that they gonna ban IP ban all power lvlers there huge cat fight going on in nexon fourms lol... so ya dont think is uce is usefull now
gudsoldier can you be more specific ?
yeah, but I won't be. Now about canuck's post... IP ahahahaha I can edit my IP. UCE detected? Lol, I have just finished playing a game with GodMode, weapon hack, etc.
Umm. Can you tell me how to use a UCE ?
Like, how to search Adresses on UCE.

I know how to do in on MHS but not UCE.
Please make a small guide
You shouldn't have a UCE if you don't know how to work it.
Once you lock onto the game;
Click on the Search Tab and type in the value you'd wish to find.
click ok, when that values is found, try narrowing down the search, taking away from the value, boosting it, etc.
Once you get the address you want lock it to the value you want
If you want to learn to use a UCE I suggest trying it on flash games, there's no hack protection on most of them and it's easy to understand.
Quote Originally Posted by NetSuspsend View Post
If you want to learn to use a UCE I suggest trying it on flash games, there's no hack protection on most of them and it's easy to understand.
But you have to multiply the values by 8. Just do it on pinball or something.
@4trey: Don't say that. Your not wise.
How did you start off using UCE ? If you didn't know what it was.
@gudsoldier: locking onto the game. You mean by browsing through open file - engine.exe ?
Which search tab... I see no search tab. Did you mean to type down the value on top of " Scan Type: Exact Value " ?

Could you make it more easier ? (I'm really bad at following guides T_T)
An example of an easy guide would be your in depth guides.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?