I looked for tuts on how to make one...
How do you use a UCE ?
4trey, could you help me out ?
Thats what they all say...
Bottom line is some of you people need a nice wet whipe to get he sand out of your pussys.. I can understand hating on the people who spam the boards with crap like "hey is this out, hey this doesn't work, hey when is such and such getting patched" when theres 20 different topics already talking about it..... But for the people who just want help, and ask nicely for tuts..or w/e... There is no need to be flaming them.. Learn2ignore.
Bottom line is some of you people need a nice wet whipe to get he sand out of your pussys.. I can understand hating on the people who spam the boards with crap like "hey is this out, hey this doesn't work, hey when is such and such getting patched" when theres 20 different topics already talking about it..... But for the people who just want help, and ask nicely for tuts..or w/e... There is no need to be flaming them.. Learn2ignore.
Hay gudsoldier. Do you know if Tsearch would do the same as UCE and MHS. I have that buried in one of my drives. I used it on some hacks for frontlines. Your expert Knowledge is needed



Why don't you try it? And kingnoobe shut the fuck up.
This thread is closed for replies.
