ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 211–225 of 503 · Page 15 of 34
Hey @Sketchy, was my hack file corrupted or is my computer just weird?
If the os is Win 7 x64 bit
I can help
Quote Originally Posted by antonio9601 View Post
If the os is Win 7 x64 bit
I can help
Yes mine is 64-bit (uh-oh I think I told @Sketchy it was 32 >.<"), but yeah he went onto Teamview with me and we tried reinstalling injector + hax, renamed them and ran it but the game crashed. I already have Visual Studio 2010 and if you look at earlier posts in this thread I've basically failed to achieve success on about 6-5 injectors (divX is fully updated).
i use avg and u have to disable the resident shield or anti virus or anti malware to make a work
yea its a virus i just got 2 on my pc
I'll say. use N-Jector, it works perfectly for me. Try using the MPGH fixit. and it's not avirus. it's false postives. (Probably from packing)
Quote Originally Posted by antonio9601 View Post
I'll say. use N-Jector, it works perfectly for me. Try using the MPGH fixit. and it's not avirus. it's false postives. (Probably from packing)
I've already used N-Jector (and D-jector, BlackDragon, NYS, PerX, Valkyrie, Faith, Dev) and none of them work. i've also already used MPGH fixit. Trust me, I've already been through the help forums.
Really? Idk what it is then. I also forgot if I mpressed the hacks or the injector. lol seems like some computers won't work and some does? it might be the firewall or the antivirus. I canceled Norton, and from then my hacks worked great.
Hmm, well I haven't used mpress but I have added all the injectors/hacks into my Antivirus exceptions list. I even turn off my antivirus when I use the hacks XD My PC is becoming Congress
Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wl3ss View Post
It is a virus.

Many times antiviruses mistake the hacks for trojans since the hack is supposed to alter an application/process. Trust NOOB, there is NO virus in it, that is why many hackers include the virus scan for it. Just add it to your exceptions list and/or just shut down your anti-virus :3
this has shoot thur too?
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
this has shoot thur too?
By shoot thru I think you mean shoot through walls? Then yes, that is what the superbullet feature is.
i havent tried ina while im currently flying on vatsim so in a couple of hours ill test if it works
wow saw too much ppl speed hack with this in quarantine.
Posts 211–225 of 503 · Page 15 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us