ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 496–503 of 503 · Page 34 of 34
Sadly, they are all right. It IS detected, and it IS one of the most reliable and user-friendly hacks I have ever seen. Amazing job, awesome release, and I truly hope you release more in the future. Your name is at the top of my "Most desired hacks to use" list for sure! I did thank and rep you....but i wish I could again and again!
Patched... Was 1 of the best hacks ive used in a while keep up the good work!
darn they just got patched at maintence!
ahh, no wonder it took me like 10 minutes to start up CA.
HS update.
sly bastards.
Quote Originally Posted by Cascos View Post


i dont know were to put that dll -_-
its a MSVCP100D.dll
put on
C:\Windows\System32
Detected /closed
If you can provide proof otherwise PM me and i'll reopen
Posts 496–503 of 503 · Page 34 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us