what do i do when it says to put the hack name and extention??????
DetectedNOOB H4X Basic
i draged the dll and it still didnt work???
lol i draged the .dll in the thing and nothing comes up in the injector and there is no hack when i start the game someone plz help
lol i draged the .dll in the thing and nothing comes up in the injector and there is no hack when i start the game someone plz help
how come mine doesnt look like that?????
Well it depends, maybe my wording on dragging over was confusing. Drag your dll so that your cursor then rests on the N-jector executable. It should say "Open with N-jector". Let go and something pops up saying do you want to run, say yes and then the final pic pops up.




PS I renamed my injector as NOOB and hack as Assault Rifle, this won't effect how the program runs.




PS I renamed my injector as NOOB and hack as Assault Rifle, this won't effect how the program runs.
Tested and Works on Windows 7 Ultimate x86 w/Sp1, smooth Injection no errors... Keep up the good work...
Njector fails

WORKS FOR ME SUKKAS!
i downloaded the hack but when i try opening it says cannot open file end of archive
after i inject it a pop up opens i press ok then the game starts then crashes after not even 5 secs
I have that problem too (heh heh, i've said this like 50 times in this thread alone). I don't really know the source of the error. @Sketchy is trying to help but I think that my computer is just severely retarded. Are you using Windows 7 64-bit?
do you have all windows updates?
i know that when i reformat..
i cant run hacks untill i do so
i know that when i reformat..
i cant run hacks untill i do so
This thread is closed for replies.









