ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 376–390 of 503 · Page 26 of 34
omf i cant fix th edll error i alrdy downlload the file i put it in the ca main folder still its not working omg wht should i dooo?
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


After the 3/24-/3/26 path, the injector is now the problem to most hacks.
Wait, so the 8+ injectors I've used so far are the problem? D=
hacks still aren't cooperating with my PC and I'd like to have something to balance out the playing field with Nx whores when my hack account ranks above Recruit server

Or I could go with my alternate solution:
Wait 2 months for when I get my new laptop and beat up @ᴺᴼᴼᴮ with my stupid PC for not magically making my computer use hacks
WHERE DO I PUT THE HACK STUUF
i need help- i download then what?
cant download avasts says its a virus o.0
Quote Originally Posted by blizzy_x View Post
cant download avasts says its a virus o.0
There is no virus. your computer sees a virus because it hacks bypass normal programing and rewrite it basically. Not exact but thats how it sees it as a virus because many can do this as well to. The program is fine just turn off security download then turn back on once its placed into a folder to reach easy.
Quote Originally Posted by emlorp View Post
There is no virus. your computer sees a virus because it hacks bypass normal programing and rewrite it basically. Not exact but thats how it sees it as a virus because many can do this as well to. The program is fine just turn off security download then turn back on once its placed into a folder to reach easy.
oh ok thx ill do that, does this still work?
Quote Originally Posted by blizzy_x View Post
oh ok thx ill do that, does this still work?
Yes it works perfectly still and the hacks are hard to detect if you use correctly
recommend not going higher then 1 speed and jump so not to be noticed
I love these hacks lol.
Where's my god dam lime crosshair?
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Where's my god dam lime crosshair?
auto on. Your c-hairs will be a little lighter. Btw fuko get on. I wana own u :P NO HACKS
Its a good hack APPROVED!! :]
Posts 376–390 of 503 · Page 26 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us