ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 181–195 of 503 · Page 13 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by TheBILLSSUCK View Post
theres nothing in the winrar file when i open it
Teamview?

there is a .tx file in the blackchiper folder, is that supposed to be there? o.o the hack d/c me as I click start game. it says hack injected but then it just d/c right after.
Quote Originally Posted by xfafi View Post
there is a .tx file in the blackchiper folder, is that supposed to be there? o.o the hack d/c me as I click start game. it says hack injected but then it just d/c right after.
txt file in BlackCipher happens alot after I try to inject a hack and it doesn't work in-game. I think Gameguard detected it. I delete anything that pops up in the folder.
this hack just wont work for me... It says hack injected and I click ok and after the hack sheild thing posp up it goes the black screen and then it d/c me right after. I put the .dll into njector and perx and they both fail. (I use the drag and drop method to ut them in if that ahs anything to do with it...)
Quote Originally Posted by xfafi View Post
this hack just wont work for me... It says hack injected and I click ok and after the hack sheild thing posp up it goes the black screen and then it d/c me right after. I put the .dll into njector and perx and they both fail. (I use the drag and drop method to ut them in if that ahs anything to do with it...)
I've been going through those same issues. @Sketchy is trying to help me atm, if I get mine fixed I'll give you the scoop
Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
I've been going through those same issues. @Sketchy is trying to help me atm, if I get mine fixed I'll give you the scoop
alright, thanks dude
is there a way to turn the AUTO ON Feature OF?.. like i don't want no spread... LOL
Quote Originally Posted by homil07 View Post
is there a way to turn the AUTO ON Feature OF?.. like i don't want no spread... LOL


YEAH, DONT INJECT HACK
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post




YEAH, DONT INJECT HACK
caps lock really isn't a necessity, bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


caps lock really isn't a necessity, bro.
[img]http://***********/pics/48.jpg[/img]
working perfectly win 7 64 bit + win vista 32 bit

thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Aliengamer- View Post
i dont hck but its a good one
*ahah my ass
I love you man... you make one of the most useful hacks ever. you'll always be in my sig
Nice hack ima go try it right now
Posts 181–195 of 503 · Page 13 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us