ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 91–105 of 503 · Page 7 of 34
Man u a beast Noob thanks or the quick release, it has the essentials and runs flawlessly xp 32 bit
6 hours and 8 pages later- OHMYGAWSH O: nice on making a quick pick-me-up hack
The hack only seems to be injected when I use PerX (D-jector and N-jector both failed because the game crashed as soon as loading screen popped up) but even then the hack menu doesn't pop up when I press insert. XD My PC fails, this is the 10th hack in about 3 weeks that it has failed to work with...last hack to work was a hotkey hack and even then I d/ced frequently

Me when I try to use a hack and it doesn't work:
Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
Please refer to this thread:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-dll-more.html

->You can download alot of common missing dlls and put them in you're CA folder. It doesn't necessarily HAVE to be in you're CA folder though, it can also be in your System32 folder under C:\Windows

Good luck.
alright thanks i accidently changed one of my Files in my CA folder... (last 2 numbers) Will it affect it?
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


LOOK! IM AVGN! I PUT EXCLAMATION MAKRS WHEN IM EXCITED!
Thats the thing i dont remember what i changed it from :L its in the CA folder :L
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


LOOK! IM AVGN! I PUT EXCLAMATION MAKRS WHEN IM EXCITED!

HI I'M NOOB I THINK I'M FUCKING FUNNY
Quote Originally Posted by rwood31 View Post
Thats the thing i dont remember what i changed it from :L its in the CA folder :L
If you changed the last 2 numbers then it narrows it down to:

bdcap32.dll
binkw32.dll
d3dx9_35.dll
mss32.dll

My best bet is that you renamed your d3dx9_35.dll so that it became d3dx9_43.dll =o
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



HI I'M NOOB I THINK I'M FUCKING FUNNY
I've been following your hacks for quite some time now, they're very good, but for some reason this is the only version i can't extract from the .zip file. I tried the method you posted on the first page, but it still doesn't work.
i used N-jector and injected the hack, but when im in game and i press insert nothing comes out, im on window 7 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by jiacongchen View Post
i used N-jector and injected the hack, but when im in game and i press insert nothing comes out, im on window 7 32bit
This happens to me too =O Try using some other injectors and see if you have any luck. If all else fails, try re-installing and make sure Nexon isn't angry at you
Guys if you get d3dx9_**.dll errors please download the DirectX Web Installer and install the optional components. Then if you accidently delete it from the folder you will have a copy in system32... I renamed my dll from d3dx9_35.dll to d3dx9_355.dll and the game still started because I had a copy in system32.

Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Quote Originally Posted by sam66 View Post
OH my god i love YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
Anytime my fellow hacker ^.^

@noob.. is their any reason why it won't allow ingame xfire with combat arms? I tested this out like 5 times and it every time i ran it with xfire it crashed on startup of CA. I'm just curious
Posts 91–105 of 503 · Page 7 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us