ArrowDetectedNOOB H4X Basic

Posts 481–495 of 503 · Page 33 of 34
Quote Originally Posted by bullshark37 View Post
THANK YOU MAN IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR 2 DAYS NOW IT NEVER INQUIRED TO ME THAT AVG WAS BEING A BITCH THANKS SOOOO MUCH
I deleted my AV. Takes 300,000kb of room and kills my comp when i play ca
Will this ever get patched lol? So freaking awesome
Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
Will this ever get patched lol? So freaking awesome
Ofc it will with spy's like me around
MSVCP100D.DLL ERROR FIX
ALL THOSE EXPERIENCING MSVCP100D.DLL ERROR! I just happened to have personal experience with this file error and I'm here to tell you this is one problem that WILL NOT be solved with the old "Download a single .dll and plug into folder" fix. This MSCVP100D.DLL is actually part of the C++2010 Package from Microsoft,meaning you will need to download from the official Microsoft website the C++2010 Package AND/OR "Microsoft Visual Studio Basic".After doing this,simply restart your comp. I was encountering this problem w/ another game and another hack and installing both the C++ and Visual Studio took care of the problem! Hope this helps!

P.S. Personally gave CA up awhile back but the hack looks good as always NOOB. Keep it up
Or just drag and drop?
Edit: Hey staff there's a problem with my account... It never quotes even if it has the thread code for it... help?
works nice, BUT LAGS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

other than that its a party
Quote Originally Posted by orshin13 View Post
Nice virus.
Its not a virus so stop spamming.

NOOB is one of the most trusted MPGH members and would never upload a virus.
Work good BUT ITS PATCH NOW!! TIME TO USE FLAMEWORS!! LOL
Just working about an hour ago. I D/C before I can choose a server to play on. Windows 7 64bit. Patched?
d/c at login detected but i used for about a day and it was nice ty for release
DETECTED well it was one of the funnest hacks i have ever used
Posts 481–495 of 503 · Page 33 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us